Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Best

Happy New Year, everyone.

This year, I will try to be the best me that I can be.  I will try to give my heart to all that I do, to be responsible yet playful, active and involved but still take time for quiet.  I will try to be the kind of mother that Katherine deserves.  I will try to be the kind of woman I admire, the kind that the world needs.  I will try to be my best self.

I will also try to be patient with my life, knowing that I can not predict it or force the outcomes.  I will try to be grateful for what I do have, and appreciate my bounty even when I work for more.

I will hope for the kind of partner I dream of, but live in such a way that I am happy without him.  Tricky territory, hard to do that, but I will try.

Wishing you your best you in 2014, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment